Monday, July 6, 2009

Gardening 101 continued

I posted a few pictures of our garden from a few weeks ago here.  Well, it has grown like crazy since then!  We headed out yesterday to do a bit of harvesting.

Madeline picked the first cherry tomato.  And was begging to eat it before we even got home!

Here's the first bit of cauliflower.

Abby is cutting some broccoli.  

Gabe checking to see how the green and yellow peppers are doing.

Check out Ron snapping some beans off for our dinner.

Once again, we are finding this strangely addictive.  Ron and I couldn't wait to get home and wash all our fresh veggies.....and then cook some for dinner.

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMGoodness...

The garden is HUGE since the last time I saw it.

Lovin' it!

J

Erin said...

That garden is kickin' girl!
Isn't it a blast?
I have to figure a way to plant more next year. Too fun!

Becky said...

WOW! I had no idea the garden was so big!!!

You little farming family, I love it!