Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Peas.....check!

I have successfully navigated my way through 2 weeks of Gabriel gagging and throwing his head back in the bumbo seat at even the slightest hint of a pea. After hiding and/or disguising them 184 different ways, he actually EATS them.
Ok, so he will grunt at me as if to say, "I am completely annoyed" but he does injest them....for a time anyway and then they are regurgitated onto the carpet. Hey, take what you can get!

If you are wondering why I bothered (you probably aren't).....I was very diligent with Maddie eating veggies and still to this day she will eat any vegetable found in the produce section...no joke. She actually chose beets on our run last week. NASTY!
I may have been a bit lazy (is that really the right word?) with the middle two and they literally gag when I am preparing the beets (me too...shhhh!)
So, I am back to square 1 for number 4. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, Gabe, Go!!! Eat those peas like a champ, buddy! As for your friend Sophie, her mommy is too lazy to start any sort of solid yet. The doctor said any time between 4 and 6 months. Ok, I'll take the latest edge of that window thank you very much! I always go back to, "I'm sure she'll eat solids by the time she goes to college. All in due time...".
xoxo,
Betsy