Monday, May 19, 2008

Keyboard Issues

Madeline and I were working on an art project (here is your first indication that something is about to go wrong....I have no business doing anything art related) that involved super glue (another big mistake).

I ran up to change Gabe's diaper and all the sudden I hear, "I sorry, Momma.  I sorry."
Oh, no.  (Madeline - where are you???)

I ran downstairs and Lauren has the super glue turned upside down and it is dripping......onto my brand new Mac keyboard.   Noooooooooooo.  Please, no.

After an afternoon of gently applying acetone -- everything but the "t" works.  Well, the "t" works....you just have to hammer down on it with every bit of muscle in your left index finger.

Which is why this email took 4 minutes to type.  

Couldn't she just have dripped it directly on the "Q"??

No comments: