Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy 1/4 Year Birthday Lincoln!

I might have cuddled on the coach with Lincoln yesterday instead of making dinner.

He might have yet to be introduced to his cradle or crib.

I might carry him from room to room with me as I do my "duties" knowing full well that I could pop him in the bouncy seat and he wouldn't make a peep.

He might have the most addictive smile in the entire world.

I might have cried this week as I packed up his first few newborn outfits that he has outgrown.

He might be the first of our children that isn't sleeping through the night yet.

And I might be enjoying every. single. minute.

3 comments:

Becky said...

This made me tear up!!

You are one amazing Mom. And Lincoln is a blessed boy!

Jen said...

Lincoln. You are such a sweet and precious boy.

What a gift from God you truly are!!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

I'm visiting from Savvy Little Women and enjoying your blog!

What a sweetie little Lincoln is! Congrats! I too have a Lincoln!! :) It's a great name, isn't it!?

I look forward to checking out more of your posts...

Blessings, Kate