Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stunt Man



A friend emailed this to me today....from a bbque over the weekend. My little stunt man!
(I can't figure out how to rotate picture.....grrrrr..)

A couple funny things the girls said today that I don't want to forget:

Lauren: After failing to get Gabriel to do something she wanted him to do -
"I don't care for Gabe!" (and runs out of living room)

Abigail teared up at the lunch table. I asked her what was wrong and she says, "I don't want to do locks for love. I want my hair long forever. I'm NOT cutting it. Ever."
Background:
Madeline decided about 6 months ago that she wanted to donate her hair to Locks for Love and has been growing it out and measuring it.....every day (another entry).
I guess Abigail thought this was to be a sister tradition and decided to boycott. Too funny.
(She is currently belting out - and I do mean loudly - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way....It is October, right?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Isn't it crazy how different siblings can be? Both adorable in their own ways.
Love the pic! He is growing into such a little man (Gabriel, not Ron!!). By the way, try rotating the picture before you post it.
I love little excerpts from the Scherer family! You MAY, and I underline and bold MAY, be inspiring me to blog!
Miss you!
Betsy

Becky said...

Go Gabe!! I'm sorry, but do we have to hoist ALL the children into the air Nic Smith style???

Of course Abby doesn't want to cut her hair...it would ruin her girlie, fashionista image! Too funny.

Love to all!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Yes, I did try to rotate before posting and it still posted sideways....grrrrrrr.....

Ellen said...

I can't believe how big Gabe is and so blonde! Time flies.
I LOL about the singing. We were serenaded the other night to Take me out to the ball game...Matthew was in short pj's fireman boots and had his guitar strapped on. These moments are priceless.