Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Two Wheelin' & More

Abigail literally got on a bike without training wheels this afternoon and rode it down the street. No joke. Like she'd been riding a bike all her life. As if she coined the phrase, "it's just like riding a bike."
It was the wildest thing to see. I had to bolt into the house to grab the video cam or I would have never believed it later.

At any rate, she is full-on riding a bike. Rode it for the next two hours non-stop. Had to be drugged and dragged into the house for dinner (exaggeration) and then begged for more. Crazy.

It's been a wild ride around here this week. Now if ONLY I could talk Lauren into navigating her midnight, 2 and 5 am potty trips on her own.....that's an entirely seperate blog entry.

Oh, and I almost got into an altercation with the neighbor lady today. She enjoys crusing down the court and into her driveway at speeds in excess of 45 mph. I am not amused. Gave my best attempt at maintaining a Christian-like attitude while explaining the negatives to vehicular homicide. I'll give myself a B-.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay Abby and boo neighbor lady!