Monday, February 4, 2008

Mothers Always Know

Yes, they do.
Oh, wait, I'm supposed to be explaining that as Madeline was learning her poem and scripture for her speech meet, Abigail learned the poem as well. She was very proud to recite it to the camera and even more excited to see it....as you'll hear at the end.



On a separate note:
Today's Quote was by Lauren: (as she is laying on the couch reading a book) "Mommy, when I grow up I want to go into this book."

Today's Highlight was by Madeline: She arrived home from school and was SO proud that she had gotten $100 bill from her teacher. She brings it in to show me and says, "Mom, is there anything you would like to spend it on?"
She was crushed when I told her it was not a real hundred dollar bill. What she doesn't know (yet) is that she could have asked me for anything at that moment and I would have given it to her.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! Madeline is so precious! This tidbit brings tears to my eyes. Hug that one tight!

Way to go Abby on an EXCELLENT poem!