Friday, September 12, 2008

Acceptance Speech

I just received my very first blog award.  I will pause for the erupting applause.
Thank you to AngiesAngel's for nominating me for this very prestigious award.  We met in blogger world and she's a pretty cool mama.


Apparently, in accepting this award, I must answer the following questions - ONE word only - and then nominate another candidate.
1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? Blondish-brown (hyphenated words so count)
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? wise
6. Your favorite thing? newborns
7. Your dream last night? angels
8. Your dream/goal? giving
9. The room you’re in? office
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? dentist
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? neighbor's
14. What you’re not? bored
15. One of your wish-list items? zooper 
16. Where you grew up? virginia
17. The last thing you did? cook
18. What are you wearing? yogapants (that is one word!)
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? lol
21. Your computer? mac-the-one-and-only
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? definitely
24. Your car? denali
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? gap
27. Your summer? amazing
28. Love someone? God
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? 8:30
31. Last time you cried? hmmm?
I am nominating my SIL over at Heart-Smiles who is patiently waiting for TA to bring Johnathan home.
See post on 9/4/08 for details.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I had to come check yours out. I'm having lots of fun reading and now I'm not going to get anything done around the house today...thanks alot!

Robin

Jen said...

Congratulations my dear sister and friend. What an honor just to know you and be a part of your blog world. ;)

Becky said...

Way to go Kristen!!!