Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm sorry, what?

I met some girls for dinner and came home to find this list on my kitchen counter:

DOGS:
Pros -
* show affection - they lick you
* fun to play with
* protect you
* strong

Cons - 
* itchy eyes
* some aren't fluffy
* high maintenance (feed, water, potty, bathe, walk)

CATS:
Pros -
* low maintenance
* fun to play with
* pick them up and cuddle
* fluffy and soft

Cons - 
* clean litter box
* spend lots of $  
* jump on tables
* get stuck in trees

I have no idea what this is all about but I want no part in it.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog. Your kids are so cute!
The song that started playing when I clicked on your blog was "Mighty to Save". That is my all time favorite song.
You have a great blog.

Would you mind if I link to you on my blog?

http://angiesangels.wordpress.com

agirlandhergun said...

Hysterical!! Speaking from a woman who never wanted kids or animals and now has 2 cats, 4 dogs and is on her way to China for child number 5...you might be in trouble:) Shelby

Giving Love Encounters said...

Shelby, do you have a blog??

Jen said...

So what's it going to be? A dog or a cat? Or both?

Becky said...

Fight it....fight it....this will only turn out badly for you!!!

And I'm saying this as a dog person.