Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Poopy Bi-Ber

At just-before-7 this morning, we hear Gabriel talking from his crib so Ron heads in to see what's up.  
(can I preface this story by saying: glad it was him and not me!)

Gabe apparently was saying, "poopy bi-ber" and when he received no response decided to take matter into his own hands....and I mean that quite literally, pun completely intended.

Ron walks in to find him standing stark naked in The Tent.  He has shed his zip-up, footed pajamas and his diaper is discarded near the south end of said tent.  A nice size -- warning: graphic language which may not be appropriate for all audiences -- turd is sitting in the middle of the mattress.

For our future reference, Gabe is so over babbling.  When he talks, its best you listen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like my house! TURDS GALORE OVER HERE :)

Unknown said...

HI there! After reading your profile, I had to stop in and read a little from your blog and I am loving it! I hope to see more updates! Stop by my blog anytime!!

Becky said...

THIS.IS.HILARIOUS!!!

Crystal Oh said...

Hahahahaha!

My sister had this experience with some smearing involved recently with my nephew!

Boys will be boys!

agirlandhergun said...

At least he didn't eat it...my neighbor walked in on her daughter to find a similar scene, except the sweet little girl was eating said terd. Guac anyone??