Wednesday, March 19, 2008

AHHHHHHH.....Plenty of Room.

We have been wanting to "upgrade" to a king bed for about a year now.  I should preface this by saying that I used to not be a fan of king beds....."they were too large".....someone slap me.

My Mom told me about a wholesale warehouse in town and don't think I didn't head over, cash in hand (totally serious here) and ready to negotiate. 
Let's just say, I'm my Father's daughter.  Yes, I did walk away with a king bed, mattress and box spring for less than 1/3 of what we almost paid last year at Macy's.  

They delivered "the goods" yesterday and Ron and I might have gone to bed shortly after the kiddos....might.  

The Scherer tradition is for everyone to crawl into our bed at 7 am - even if its only for 5 min - before we start the day.  Now, the past year its gotten a bit crowded and not quite (not even close - far from it - its actually become a lesson in patience....and so early in the morning) as relaxing as we intended for our little 5 minute siesta.  

This morning, however, was incredible.  Amazing.  Surreal.  As I'm lying there enjoying the moment I hear someone say, "There's even room for one more!"

I guess the Cal-king is always an option as well.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's so funny how the little things make a huge difference!

Love the new layout!