Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Madeline!


Girl, you rock my world.  You are an amazing blessing in my life.  Each day with you is an incredibly wonderful day.  Truly.  I could not be more thankful to God that He gave you to us.
Your heart is so full of generosity and love.  So much so, that I could never claim it as "good parenting."
I will never, ever forget the moment - 7 years ago - when you came into this world.  Ten after noon on a beautiful, sunny Friday.  One glance and I was completely head over heals.  You changed my life forever.  I am honored to be your mommy.  I consider it the highest calling.
I love you....all the way to heaven ;)
Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!! Sorry I missed it :( I hope I make it to some of Gabe's party on Wednesday
I love you!! and I'll see you in a few days!

Love Britt!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madeline!
I can't believe you are 7 already! Where does the time go? Thank you for making this world a better place just for being in it- bless your heart!
xoxo,
The Wenz Family

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Madeline!

You are such an amazing girl.

Love you!

Aunt Becky

Patricia said...

Yes Maddie. You are such a blessing to all of us. We love you!
-Aunt Patti