Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the Winner is.....

(do you love our raffle basket?....aka the girl's trash can)
Congrats Shelby!  I don't know you so hopefully we've just become friends.  ;)
You'll get an email from me with your 5 (lucky) raffle numbers.  

I just had to sneak back and look up Shelby's original comment and here is what it said:
"....my kids and I are planning lots of RAK's so I'll let you know what we do.  If I happen to win your give-a-way, I would like to donate my tickets to my friend Gayly.  She has been waiting waaaaaaaaay too long for her SN kiddo to come home!"

Only the coolest girlfriend does a RAK as her entry.  You rock girl.

And just in case you need a laugh, here was my RAK-gone-bad today.  I have a friend that shares an obsession, oops, love of Great Harvest bread with me.
I decided to pick up a loaf of cinnamon bread for her since I just happened to be in the area. (I was NOT planning to go there for me, nope)  I walked in to get her bread (nothing for me) and SHE IS STANDING THERE buying bread.  So, I just walked out.  
After buying a couple loaves and some cinnamon rolls.
Oh, you can read that?

CONGRATS SHELBY!  I HOPE YOU WIN!!!

3 comments:

agirlandhergun said...

Well, how about that!! So excited! Thank you so much for giving me an opprotunity to do something for one of my friends.

My RAK didn't go to well either. We are trying again today:)

Shelby aka raffle winner

Amie said...

SOOOOOO COOL that Shelby WON. This girl does so much for so many people!! And so cool that she is giving her tickets to Gayly.. who definitly could use a pick me up as she has been waiting FAR TOO LONG to bring her Nate home from China.Stuck in a paperwork mess in China...

COOL STUFF!!!!

:)
Amie

quilt'n-mama said...

What a great drawing and what awesome friends I have! I'm catching up on emails from while I was gone and found this!!!!! THANK YOU SHELBY, You ROCK sister!!!!
Thanks for your RAK!

Hugs, Gayly
www.quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com