Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Festival Party

This year we had a princess, a bumble bee, a Victorian princess (not to be confused with a princess) and a rat.  The rat had no time for the paparazzi and would allow neither unstaged nor candid photos to be taken.  HM.
....except for the first 25 seconds he was in his costume.  
(thank goodness my hand is always attached to the camera)
Here are the kids from the hood.  Having some (healthy) pizza before the sugar intake commences.  Once again, if only you could see Gabe's face.  I said, "NO photos people!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. We had a dog, a kitty and a lion. It was 32 degrees for trick or treating, so I convinced the kids to wear costumes with hoods.

agirlandhergun said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are they?!! I love Halloween...not becauseI like candy, I don't. Or because I like to dress up, I don't. I just love anything that focuses on kids and lets them be kids. It is so neat to see all those smiling faces getting ready for a sugar rush. Fun stuff! Shelby