Friday, October 10, 2008

Zip line Adventure

We took a day trip yesterday to Hocking Hills for a zip line tour.  I almost bailed on the 3rd zip which was 100 feet off the ground, 540 feet and you zipped along at 40 mph.  After all 7 others had gone, I finally mustered the courage to do it.  But, only because the alternative (of repelling down from the platform) seemed even more terrifying.
Truth be told, I settled in after that and had a blast.  

I had our guide, Eli take video footage of this zip.   

(scroll down and pause music before viewing)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you did that. Really, I do. But please don't ever ask me to go with you! :)
xoxo,
Betsy

By the way, my niece goes to Hocking College. Next time you'll have to take her cookies (you know I'm kidding!).

Amie said...

Girl...You.ARe.Crazy! Love that about you.

Glad you guys had this special time!

:)
Amie

Becky said...

This is AWESOME!!! We must get a group to go! [Looks like Eli to a "smoke break" for the video footage...thanks buddy.]

The4Scotts said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Way to be strong Kristen!! :) You're sooo brave!!

Terri said...

Gosh, that looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

hey, your right does look fun! how much is it?

Giving Love Encounters said...

Britt - its $75 for a 3 hour tour.