Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Child Will Be Born.....Today.

Update:
10:20 pm - Baby born!!!!!!!  more details to come
10:00 pm - still pushing
8:00 pm - 10 cm and ready to push!!!!!
7:00 pm - 5 cm
6:33 pm - no new news....yet. ;)
5 pm:  She is 4 cm.
2pm: A child will (hopefully) be born today....could be tomorrow.  No, I'm kidding.  She was waiting to see her doc a couple hours ago and I haven't heard anything since then.  
And just so we are all clear, I do not have my shoes and coat on ready to bolt out the door.  Nope.
-----------------
My sister, Rebecca is having her sweet baby boy today.  Her water broke (well, that part is a looong story but suffice it to say - it broke!) and she and Chris are on their way to the hospital right this very second!

She is hoping for a drug-free delivery (God bless her) so we are saying our prayers.

My nephew is coming today!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Amie said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better call me as soon as you know something. Anything. At all. You know I will be dying over here!

Praying for a safe delivery for all.

Happy Happy Day!

:)
Amie

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Can't wait to meet you little man!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news! Hoping for health and happiness for all!
xoxo,
Betsy

Liz said...

YAHOO! We will be thinking of them today! Congrats Aunt Kristen, Uncle Ron and to the rest of your wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Amie said...

well????? Anything peeps?

;)
Amie

Anonymous said...

Cant wait baby Testa is coming!!
-Andrea

Amie said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!! Keep updating!!

unless you are already gone.. then you better text me! :)

Happy Baby Day!

:)
Amie

Erin said...

How exciting!! I am loving your updates! It has been a long day for her for sure!! Come baby Come!
Thanks for the news!
Erin