Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Gabriel

Happy Birthday my sweet boy!
Son, you light up each day.  I love the way you wait so patiently for me to come and get you in your crib each morning.  Your smile, as I walk in, melts my heart every time!  

I love how you say, "Okay!" every time I tell you that I love you.  You make me laugh when you crawl around the house pretending you are a puppy....even going as far as to lick me!  

I can hardly believe that God is giving you a brother.  It would be impossible to feel more blessed.  You have a destiny and I can't wait to see it unfold.  I adore being your Mommy.  I love you!

4 comments:

skyesgirl2 said...

Happy Birthday!! God's blessings through the next year, little guy!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday little buddy! You are so precious to us!

Love,
Uncle Sam, Aunt Jen and Max

Becky said...

What a sweet note to Gabe!

Happy Birthday to the cutest boy!! I can't wait to see you grow up and play with your little brother!!

Love,
Aunt Becky

agirlandhergun said...

Ahh, he is just so cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shelby