Friday, April 24, 2009

Throwback Friday


I managed to catch a couple pictures of my 2 men (so far....3rd man soon to arrive!) catching up over breakfast recently.  

These pictures say 1,000 words to me.  I hope I never, ever forget the sweet way my son interacts with us.  How he will gently place his hand on you, look into your eyes and say something as simple as, "Milk, please?"

Side note:  As I type this, he is sitting beside me - yes, on the desk - and he just very carefully picked up the candle off the candlestick, smelled it, and said, "Yuck!"  That's my boy.

4 comments:

Erin said...

So sweet Kristen!!
Those are the best moments! You just reminded me to stop my busy-ness and appreciate those precious touches!
Thanks for sharing
Erin

Anonymous said...

Awww!

I love his hair, it so beautiful(is beautiful the right word for a boy?)

Nater has curls,and I love them. I have no plans to cut his hair anytime soon. :)

Becky said...

What sweet pictures!!!

It's so obvious that your boys have a special connection. I love it!

Annette W. said...

I think our husbands have the same haircut...though yours has more!