Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Extreme Room Makeover

Today our project was to makeover Lauren's room into Gabe's room. And by our, I mean Grandma painted, moved the furniture and.....pretty much everything else.  I acted as Foreman.

Love ya Mom.

Lauren will be moving in with Abigail, Gabe will move to Lauren's (old) room and little bambino will have the nursery.  Madeline stays put in her current room.  

I know, its a bit confusing.  Something about me nesting includes having everyone play musical rooms.  It is what it is.  And fortunately, the kiddos love it!


Here we are getting started.  Well, Grandma is getting started.

Ahhhhh.  Much more boyish.

Trust me, that's the sunlight reflecting off the wall.  My Mom is the master painter!  ;)


8 comments:

Jen said...

Great new toddler room, Gabe! Can you believe you are going to be a BIG brother??!!

Love ya,
Aunt Jen

Becky said...

Incredible job Kristen - er, Anne!!!

I love the new bedding and Gabe is going to love spending time in his new room!

Anonymous said...

Very nice....does your mom rent herself out? :) I am horrible at painting.

Annette W. said...

Thanks for leaving a comment for the giveaway on our blog! I am guessing you learned of us through Angie, since I see she posted before me. :)

I ordered the tea set, though I haven't even considered making it yet. I don't like to buy foods since I can figure out how to make those...or close enough...but I thought the tea set was adorable, and complicated enough that a pattern would be needed. It looks like lots of fun though! Best wishes to you!

PS...I'm guessing you added another family member since starting your blog. Sweet!

Annette W. said...

I forgot to say that the blue and white looks great together...very crisp!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Thanks for stopping by my giveaway and congrats on #5! Gabe's room looks awesome!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Love the room! We have that same baby frame...in pink :).

Anonymous said...

Wait, did she do this in one day? Because that's just nuts. It looks AMAZING!! I, too, need to hire her. I love it! Gabe must be so proud of his new room!
xoxo,
Betsy